You can become a Lighting Partner for the Rastin Tower or the Downtown Footbridge and honor someone you love or celebrate a special occasion by "renting" the lights for one night or longer. Ariel-Foundation Park will light the tower, footbridge, or both in the color(s) of your choice. PLEASE NOTE: We need at least one week's notice.
- Live web-cam feed (tower only) on the Rastin Tower page on the website
- Announcement on Ariel-Foundation Park Facebook page
- Certificate with still photo featuring your color mailed to honoree
- Special anniversaries
- Milestone birthdays
- Wedding color(s)
- School/alumni color(s)
- Causted like Breast Cancer Awareness and National Police Week
- $50 for one color for one night for either tower or bridge ($75 for both tower and bridge)
- $75 for two colors for one night for either tower or bridge ($125 for both tower and bridge)
- $200 for one color for one week for either tower or bridge ($350 for both tower and bridge)
Terms of Application:
- Applicants will be officially notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail or phone.
- Unavailable dates include July 4 and Christmas or any other dates the Foundation Park Conservancy has a specific lighting scheme planned.
- Ariel-Foundation Park is under no obligation to provide any feedback if application is denied.
- The Foundation Park Conservancy has sole discretion over what lightings are and are not approved.
- There is no agreement renewal; current/past Lighting Partners must apply each year to be considered.
- Approved applicant must promote the lighting beyond the included publicity.
- Rastin Tower will not be lit for political campaigns or candidates, or religious holidays other than Christmas.